What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The MLM training for the savvy network marketer
- Learn how to generate an insane amount of leads every week with a little known Ninja system
- Learn how to successfully leverage your e-mail list to building a long term income for you
- Learn the Guru’s secrets into using WordPress to build a brand and team in no time flat
- Learn how to use pay per click advertising to drive hordes of people to view your offer
- Learn where to find free websites to advertise your network marketing opportunity
- Learn how to use Facebook Advertising for effective team building and branding
- Learn how to use Skype to reach out to 63,000 Million Skype users
- Learn how turn your website into a downline building machine
- Pay Per Click, the wrong and right way to hit PPC
- Learn how to use Youtube to build an awesome team
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bringing The NET Into NETwork Marketing scores 70.10/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bringingthenetintonetworkmarketing.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bringingthenetintonetworkmarketing.com you’ll also be taken through to bringingthenetintonetworkmarketing.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)